Monday, April 28, 2008

Food, Family & Fun

Tonight we took advantage of the beautiful weather and a beautiful little forrest park. We roasted hotdogs and s'mores, had a little lesson, and just enjoyed each other and our surroundings. Here are a few photos:


My dear Dad tending the fire, he's the the best fire guy around.

Ben and Brennan sitting by the fire


Some cute kids

My nephew, Abe, loving every minute of the FREEZING cold stream!

10 comments:

KRISTIN BELL said...

How fun!!! It was such a beautiful day, I am jealous you got to enoy it! I hope you had extra s'mores for me!

Rebecca said...

Wow- looks so fun!

Shauna said...

What a fun Family night.

Eliza said...

cute. I love that picture of your kids, darling!

Becky, yep said...

Sad I didn't get to meet you last night...but it looks like a great time you had!

Andrea W. said...

Kristin it is you who should be eating extra s'mores -- Not I! Don't worry though I ate plenty.

Rebecca, we need you guys to move back NOW so you can join us for stuff like that.

Shauna and Becky sounds like you guys had fun last night! Becky I wasn't sure if I dared presume myself invited but your kind invite made me soooo sad I couldn't come!

Lize, I got some video of Abe in the stream but I didn't post it thinking Josh got some footage too?

Macy said...

Cute photos. We are sad we missed out.

Jo said...

Great shots Ange. Fun evening, and adorable kids for sure!

Amy said...

So cute. Such a fun idea... the next time the weather is nice I am going to copy the idea.

Mandolin said...

What a great motivator to get out there now that the weather is getting beautiful!!