Brennan is kind of obssessed with Neil Diamond so we've all become fans. This morning Benny was walking around singing. After several times I recognized it as "Coming to America" by Neil Diamond. I'm not sure why he had that on his mind because we haven't listened to or been singing it recently, it just must be in his blood. With some effort I finally got him to do it on camera. This will probably my last post for the day too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
So Cute!
wow that kid kills me. so funny.
Seriously...You've got to post that one on Neil's fan club website! That is priceless!
That is so cute. I love that song and Benny's version is really good!
i can't believe you recognized it. i mean, even knowing what it was it took me a try or two. so cute, though.
So cute, but I'm with Davis on the recognition. Only a mom...
Hey, welcome back! Your trip to San Diego sounded fun. And all your kids antics are hilarious. Funny about the convenient downstairs bathroom your girls never use...my older girls do the same thing!!
So funny. I could totally tell what he was saying. What a funny, cute, happy boy.
Post a Comment