Here's a video that won't change your life, but it's my blog and I can post what I want to. :) I really just wanted to get some footage of Benny on the scooter and there's some of the other kids riding around too. In fact, I pretty well just covered it so you don't even need to watch now.
Bikes and Scooters from Andrea W. on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
It did change my life! How cute is little Ben with his humongous helmet and his hands way above his head?! I am excited to have a little boy! Yay for little boys!!
Benny is really cute on that thing. I love that he's all helmeted up, and you can't even see his face. He's a cute little scooter rider.
A highly competent scooter-rider, just like everything else he tries. What a guy!
Wow! That is really impressive that Benny can ride that so well, Ange. So cute.
Macy
way cute. you need to duct tape a phone book to the scooter so he can see over it.
The funny thing is that I've tried to lower the handles for him, but he won't have it. What a goof.
Cute kids, it is a pretty big moment when they get the coordination to ride scooters.
I can't believe how coordinated he is! Esp. with all the other kids constantly on the verge of running in to him.
I cannot believe the balance that Benny demonstrates. He scooted right along flawlessly. This is an amazing little guy. He is too tolerant of the other bike riders and very focused on what "he" is doing. Benny is going to be good at no matter what he does in life. See being the 4th child isn't so bad. Ha Ha Love grandma wright
The kid is barely 2 years old, guys. Amazing!!!
In amazement, Dave said, "Wow, how old is he! Why can't Brigden ride a scooter yet!" The competition is on! Darling, even with the helmet.
Thank goodness the weather let you guys out to ride! He's so cute!
Post a Comment