I cut my boys' hair ONCE and NEVER again! they hated it, I hated doing it and now...$10 is a fine investment to never again feel that pain we all felt that day! Good luck!
LOL. That's so funny. I love thinking about what Anna thinks she looks like- she's now absolutely hideous. Hard to see a difference from my perspective, but that could just be the blanket blocking the view.
Tell Anna I think she's always been very, very pretty.
Ryan, you're dead on. Her hair looks great, but in her mind she will be the laughing stock of school. BTW, lest anyone think me too cruel, she agreed to the photo, even when she's mad and pouting she can't resist being photographed! How bad can it be right?
Oh, that's too funny that she allowed you to take her picture in her pout! Methinks you have more than your fair share of "drama queens" at your house.
How many of us have suffered at the hands of our parents and their scissors?! I still remember how ruined my life was for a few weeks.
I agree with Ryan though--she's so pretty that no hair cut is going to mar her looks. Seriously!
Aaaaaahhhhh..... I remember several similar experiences with my mother. They were all very dramatic, end-of-the-world, nobody will ever talk to me again incidents. Sorry your on the other end of it!
Wow you're pretty brave to cut your kids hair. I tried once and it was a nightmare. My son complained for 3 days that there was hair all over him (and there was).
9 comments:
oh dear, I don't think i'll dare do my girls hair, especially when they have opinions about it. good luck. why doesn't she like it? too short?
oh no......
I cut my boys' hair ONCE and NEVER again! they hated it, I hated doing it and now...$10 is a fine investment to never again feel that pain we all felt that day!
Good luck!
LOL. That's so funny. I love thinking about what Anna thinks she looks like- she's now absolutely hideous. Hard to see a difference from my perspective, but that could just be the blanket blocking the view.
Tell Anna I think she's always been very, very pretty.
Saaaadd!
Ryan, you're dead on. Her hair looks great, but in her mind she will be the laughing stock of school. BTW, lest anyone think me too cruel, she agreed to the photo, even when she's mad and pouting she can't resist being photographed! How bad can it be right?
Oh, that's too funny that she allowed you to take her picture in her pout! Methinks you have more than your fair share of "drama queens" at your house.
How many of us have suffered at the hands of our parents and their scissors?! I still remember how ruined my life was for a few weeks.
I agree with Ryan though--she's so pretty that no hair cut is going to mar her looks. Seriously!
Aaaaaahhhhh..... I remember several similar experiences with my mother.
They were all very dramatic, end-of-the-world, nobody will ever talk to me again incidents. Sorry your on the other end of it!
Wow you're pretty brave to cut your kids hair. I tried once and it was a nightmare. My son complained for 3 days that there was hair all over him (and there was).
Post a Comment