So Abby got home from ballet this afternoon and changed back into her clothes. Ben saw her dance costume and insisted I put it on him. With the outfit and the music, he couldn't resist working the dance floor. Here's some footage. Sorry it's so dark, but you can still get the general idea.
and...
Isn't he lovely?
8 comments:
LOL. That is one funny kid. I love how exuberant he is about attention, being filmed, photographed, etc.
Ange, I know you're posting this out of love for Benny. But I sort of wonder if you really have his best interests at heart, distributing videos of him in a fancy ballet outfit for all the world to see. Just a thought.
That is pretty funny but he may need some therapy if he sees that in his teen years. (By the way good choice in tunes, I love Midnight Train to Georgia!)
Benny! Awesome moves! And, I happen to really like the leotard.:)
So I totally took Ryan's comments seriously last night and felt like he had some objective male perspective that I was missing so I got paranoid and pulled this post. He assures me his comments were a joke. Ben's not even two yet, it's not too mean to grown-up Ben to post this, right?
Hi Andrea,
I have just come to know Terri through the blogosphere. I connected with her through my friend, Gina's blog. Gina is my real life friend who got me into blogging.
Benny has smooth moves. It was fun to listen to your Utah accent. My favorite accent used to be a Southern one, but not anymore. I have come to realize that the Utah accent is far superior. It is now my favorite. (Now that I live in the South, I think the Southern accent represents bad grammar too often).
Yeah, sorry about that. Really. Now I go back and read my comment, and it doesn't sound very kidding.
So let me re-emphasize that yes, I was joking, and no, I don't think this post represents any problem at all for Benny in the future. And sorry for being confusing.
What fast foot work! He is gifted!I especially love how Anna was smotherin' him with loves! :)
Post a Comment