Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekend Photos

This is Abby right before her special birthday date with my parents and my Grandma.

They took her to "Once Upon A Mattress" which she LOVED.


This girls' new doll they like to dress up.


The "doll" doesn't seem to mind. It's fun to see him with hair!

(Yes, that's our Christmas tree in the background, patiently waiting for someone to take it downstairs.)

2 comments:

Jo said...

I can't blame the girls. He's such a willing, smily, rewarding little model!

Jo said...

Re Abby's b-day date. I'm glad she liked it. I felt a little awkward as there was kind of a risque story line. Thankfully she was too young to notice (I hope!). Also, a lot of adult humorous lyrics that were wasted on kids. (Think "Sesame Street".) She did seem to enjoy the spectacle though, and we loved taking her. Can't believe she's 7!