Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Abby!

Abigail Jo turns 7 today! Here are a couple of my favorite photos of her in her early years:



Sisters who couldn't be more different, but adore each other.
Abby and cute little Rex.


It's crazy that Abby is already 7 and yet even crazier that Abby has only been with us for 7 short years. I can't imagine life without her. I feel truly blessed to be her Mom. She is the kind of kid I can count on. Abby loves her family, she has a motherly affection and sense of responsibility towards her siblings that amazes me. She is delightfully funny, piercingly insightful and perceptive and just plain fun to be with. Abby is such an integral part of our family and adds such unity and love. We love her so much!

6 comments:

Ryan@dontdodumbthings.com said...

What a cute post. Those pictures are killing me.

What I know from the pics is that long ago, Abby was really fat, and Anna was actually Grandma Jamie. The resemblance is so close it's pretty creepy. Geez. And Rex was on drugs. Great photos.

Happy birthday, Abby. I love you, and I love what a cheerful, funny, clever girl you are!

Jo said...

Happy Birthday to Abby! You captured her essence beautiful, Andrea. What a doll--from day one!

LOdoubleL Ry!

Macy said...

Happy Birthday Abby!! We love Abby. She is such a sweetie, and is Lucy's favorite playmate.

Bobbi said...

I love the photos of Abby! (I think I remember the first outfit from AZ days...) And I've always thought she was just like you Andrea!

Terry said...

Should one family have so many beautiful people in it?

Eliza said...

Oh, I forgot how dang cute and chubby she was, sad how fast they grow up, but she is still as cute as ever! I love Abby, happy birthday!