Saturday, January 5, 2008

Birthday Party Ideas

Help! Abby's 7th birthday is coming up fast and it's her year to have a friend birthday. What are some of the parties any of you have done that were a success?

7 comments:

Becky, yep said...

Hi Andrea,
I'm Shauna's sister Becky!
I LOVE this site.
It's loaded with GREAT ideas!
Good luck!

Andrea W. said...

Becky, thanks so much for the link. Thanks too for commenting, I've been enjoying bloggerstocking your blog. :)

Macy said...

Ange,

My favorite birthday party when I was young was a tea party birthday. We actually went to the beauty parlor first to have our hair done, and then to have a tea party/luncheon at my Grandma's house, but you could do just a tea party, and serve real tea food like scones, little sandwiches, cut out in different shapes, hot cocoa etc. You could also do beauty stations, like have someone be in charge of the nail station and do the girls nails, hair station, and then off to tea. I will have to ask my mom what other stations you could do.

Another great one is the one we have done for Rex a couple of times. Have everyone come in their pjs for breakfast. Easy, and fun!!

My mom is super good at birthday parties...call me!!

Macy said...

oh, I think the other station was a jewelry making station where each girl could make their own , and then put it on for the tea party. My mom had cute little tea cup and saucer (cheap)with a pink ribbon tied on for each girl to take home.

Anonymous said...

I love the breakfast party. We have done that a couple of times. We do it on a Saturday so dad can cook breakfast. Everyone comes in PJ's it's easy and fun for them.

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Shark themed parties usually turn out well.

Andrea W. said...

Thanks for the ideas! I think we're going to go with the breakfast idea, which Abby is realy excited about. Thanks!