Isn't it pretty? (Oh and just ignore my stupid date stamp, it's from today)
And while I had the camera out I thought I'd take a little photo of our lovely front door that somebody ruined.
Here's a closer look, the paint is totally chipped and there are major dents. Sad, very sad.



8 comments:
Pretty winter pictures, Andrea! So sad about your door. You have no idea who did it?
Hi there, glad you came over! You are right..I was sort of glad to post it! Can you imagine the worker girl's face if I'd have been snappin' pictures of all the mess?!!?!?
Andrea, it's so weird that you guys had even more snow than us. That was fun last night as usual. Sorry about that front door. Good Luck!
Ange, what in the world happened to your front door? I'm so sorry!Ally
wow-- i can't believe how much snow you have!
Sad about the door, Ange.
And, I can't believe all the snow either. I mean almost everyday I look out the window and yup it is snowing again. It doesn't surprise me anymore, and it doesn't hold me back from going anywhere anymore, and it really doesn't make my kids want to go out in it anymore either(especially Lucy by herself). It is now just a part of our daily lives. It is pretty though.
What happened to your door??
I need your email btw...
We don't know what happened. I think sometime over Thanksgiving weekend someone did something to it. Bummer!
Post a Comment