Patches, the guinea pig, (look carefully, Anna's holding him) aka another blatant attempt to stall getting a dog as long as I possibly can.
Going for a ride on the toy fire engine wondering why on earth those mean pet store people let him be adopted.
The most bitter family member about the fact that patches isn't a dog. "Guinea pigs are nothing like dogs, what good are they?" Yeah, that's the point.
lol to the quote, did brennan say that? so funny. patches is really really cute, can't wait to meet him. that picture of your kids holding him is adorable, I love all of their smiles.
Having an animal for children to love is a wonderful thing. It teaches them a great sensitivity towards all animals. What kind of a dog would Brennan like to have? With the new baby coming, you have your hands full. Patches is a cute and very appropriate name for the little "critter".
14 comments:
lol to the quote, did brennan say that? so funny. patches is really really cute, can't wait to meet him. that picture of your kids holding him is adorable, I love all of their smiles.
Cute! I love the name.
It looks like Brennan is making pretty good friends with him...even though he's nothing like a dog.
How cute! I am so happy you have patches and so happy I can enjoy him from a distance.
P.S. Do NOT let your children start a business breeding guinea pigs. It will not end well. Trust me.
I am with you on the dog thing, but I am pretty sure no large rodents will be ocupying my house any time soon either. I bet the kiddos love it!!
Guinea Pigs are the BEST! I had four as kid. hah.
ahhhh! for a sec I thought you had had your baby! cute little guy- or is it a girl? you're such a nice mom for letting them get a guinea pig!
That is one cute Guinea pig. Brennan's comment, so funny and he looks disappointed.
I'm with you all the way, Ange. Hold out as long as you can!
Having an animal for children to love is a wonderful thing. It teaches them a great sensitivity towards all animals. What kind of a dog would Brennan like to have? With the new baby coming, you have your hands full. Patches is a cute and very appropriate name for the little "critter".
cute. I still love the fact that Dave is the adamant one about the dot that way, i don't have to give in, but I still don't have to be the bad guy!
I love that top pic of your kids. So cute.
6-3-09 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENNAN!!!!!!!!!
lololol to that bren/patches pic
Post a Comment