Thursday, November 27, 2008

More Blessings

Me: Ben, what are you grateful for?
Ben: Desus (Jesus).
Me: Good, anything else?
Ben: I like Nate and Benny.

Nate: I'm grateful for clothes, and beds and the world. I'm grateful for my family and friends and houses.

Abigail: I'm grateful for my family, friends, school, house, beds, clothes, food and water. I'm grateful for the world, Jesus and Heavenly Father. Oh, and also sports.

Anna: I'm grateful for animals, toys, and my wonderful family. I'm grateful for soccer, shelter, Heavenly Father and Jesus. I'm grateful for yummy water where we live and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

11 comments:

Catherine Noorda said...

that's super cute.

first, i so wish i could have hung out last night with you! you and brennan are my favorite. we'll double in slc after christmas i hope?

i am obsessed with cori connors. my mom told me about her. i have her cds memorized. i taught the primary "heavenly choirs" and they're singing it at the ward xmas dinner, all dressed in angel costumes. i just spoke to cori on the phone for the first time and she's coming to my house in january for a house concert. i'm so excited i can't stand it. you should come down. ;)

Braden Bell said...

I am grateful for such cute, sweet nieces and nephews! Give them a hug for me.

Grandma W said...

I am thankful for "All of You". Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Jo said...

I'm thankful for beds too, and I also like Nate and Benny! It's so fun to hear the priorities as they think about being grateful. Says a lot about them. Cute, cute!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

So cute!!!

The Back Row Pew said...

Those are great lists of priorities. These kids have their heads on straight.

Andrea W. said...

Cat, what a small world, huh? That primary song will be amazing!

Julie, thanks for stopping by!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Debbi said...

What sweet little kids you have. They all gave such great answers. Happy Thanksgiving!

Rebecca said...

Ditto on the yummy water thing. I've honestly always been grateful for yummy tasting tap water because in some places it is nasty.

Rebecca said...

That was Christian

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

That was a cute way spread thankfulness for thanksgiving!

(Does that make sense?)