Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Kinda Windy Here Today

8 comments:

Megan said...

ah man that sucks. It's ultra windy in logan today too.

Jo said...

That's about the only thing about Farmington that I don't miss!

Mandolin said...

I've never minded the constant wind in South Weber, but today, as you've also felt, wow! I seriously felt at one point that my house was going to pick up and twirl around in the wind like in The Wizard of Oz and became frightened.

Shauna said...

That's Farmington for you huh? Sorry. I loved the story of the baby shower.

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

That's amazing! I can't stand the wind- probably one of my least favorite's of the elements.

Rebecca said...

last comment was rebecca

Catherine Noorda said...

holey moley!! reminds me of the time i slipped and slided down a super icy hill in my nissan sentra in the winter and crashed right through a fence into somebody's backyard.

Greg said...

Jerry Dobson saw a guy in Farmington building a solid fence like that and pulled over and in his ultra-friendly way told him that the winds in Farmington would pull down a solid fence, that you needed slats. The guy got huffy. But, Jerry's lived there his whole life...and he's still right.