Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Benny and Me
Today while the three big kids were at school I took Ben to get his cough checked out at the doctor. We waited in the room for longer than usual and as we waited we chatted, sang some of our favorite songs, and then I started making faces. For some reason the faces were totally cracking Ben up and he was laughing harder than I've ever seen him laugh. When someone else laughs that hard, especially my adorable 2 year old, I can't help but join in. As we sat there laughing I realized that right then and there was one of those moments. You know one of those moments that is so completely full of joy and perfect in every way that it will carry me through many other kinds of moments. I can't believe how blessed I am to have opportunities like today with 4 amazing little people that I love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sweet Benny, this was fun to read. I miss him!
I love moments like that.
I agree, those moments are so necessary and important! I had similar feelings just watching him in Tasha's Homecoming Meeting as he sat on Brennan's lap. He is so his father! What a hoot!
Ah, a little mending of the body and soul. You are such a good mommy. You can tell that you thoroughly enjoy all your kids. God Bless You!
Wow, Ange. That's why you do it. That's what it's all about. You're such a great mom.
Post a Comment