Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nate and Ben


Untitled from Andrea W. on Vimeo.


Benny is a Child of God from Andrea W. on Vimeo.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

It is just so funny to me that your kids are either you or brennan! There is just no mixing the looks! Good thing both looks make for such adorable kids!

Jo said...

Precious footage, Andrea! Props to you for your video cam skills for being able to follow Benny around during his solo. That's probably the most active rendition of that song ever!

How cute that Nate got so into the p-nut butter song. He was really feeling it!

Eliza said...

so adorable! I love nates actions, wow he must be learning from anna and chloe's dance classes. ; ) Love benny singing, oh my word, could his voice get any cuter! And pretty amazing btw that he can sing that.

Shauna said...

So cute. Ben squirming around during his song so funny.

davis@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Cute!

I would probably change the title of the second video from "is a child of" to "thinks he is"

Macy said...

cute videos ange. Nate was sooo into that song...cute!

Grandma W said...

Nate did a fantastic job singing and animating his song. You can just see him mature each day.

Benny surprised me that he remembered the words to the song. He just "bubbles". I wish I had his energy. What adorable kids!!!!

Bobbi said...

What a sweet family you have! And a Happy Birthday to you!!!!!