Dear Andrea,
Some things I love about you:
1-your beautiful brown eyes
2-your spacious lips...can't spell vulumtuioussssss
3-your unwavering support for a compulsive and sometimes oddball husband
4-the love and attention you show to all of our kids equally (Jolynn Bell trait)
5-your love of reading especially during college football season...
6-your new haircut is wonderful
7-not your new calling, sorry
8-your laugh
9-your excitement for life and fun
10-your commitment to our lives together....Thank you and I love you Very much......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
oh wow lol. its no Ol' greg, but its pretty adorable. very cute and funny bren. love the "spacious", her new calling and Jolynn bell lol.
Happy Day Ange! Love to see Brennan out and about on the blogs.
Happy Birthday, mine is in 5 days.
Do you guys have the same birthday? How cool! Happy Birthday Andrea!
Happy Birthday Andrea!! So impressed that Brennan blogged!
Wow, great post Bren. Did you just say "voluptuous" on a public blog? Wow.
Brade-- is that what he said? Lots of points for creative spelling on that, Bren! And a great tribute to your wonderful wife. She really is one of a kind. Come to think of it, so are you. Love you both soooo much!
Happy Birthday Andrea! Completely agree with the laugh compliment. Your laugh has to be one of my favorites of all time!!!! I look forward to hearing it in October!
love the cameo, brennan. love the spacious lips comment.
Happy Birthday girlie! ...
AND HOW VERY SWEET OF BRENNAN!
WOW...
I am touched...
Tell Brennan that my birthday is in a few days... and I want him to post something sweet on my blog..
snort!!
wow. go brennan. props to you! you deserve some big brownie points for that post!
Happy Birthday, Andrea!!!!! How wonderful of Brennan to acknowledge and notice your wonderful worth and accomplishments. You are definitely a "special couple".
Brenn, you're losing it, pal! Careful.
Happy bday, Andrea! This just give me more memories... your bday... I picked you and anna up from the airport and we went out to Uno's for dinner. You ordered salad, and the waitress thought you were some health nut because you didn't want any salad dressing. We assured them that wasn't the case. You and I both have/had a very hearty appreciation for food!
Oh my! Happy Birthday! I didn't even know. I need to write that special date down! And what a husband to post his love to you...yup I'm coveting! I do agree, however, on so many of those. I too adore your love for fun! You are the party!
How sweet! Happy birthday!
It's so great that after all these years, Brennan can still make me laugh from a computer.
Post a Comment