Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tag - I'm it

Thanks, Becky these are good for me every now and then to make me really think. The rules are... Post these rules on your blog: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random surprises about yourself. Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names.


3 Joys:

1. My kids interacting with each other happily.
2. Laughing with Brennan
3. Summer nights (you can't beat them here)


3 Fears:

1. Sharks and actually just the ocean in general.
2. Unlocked doors.
3. An empty social calendar.


3 Goals:

1. Keep up with my house better.
2. Prioritize time better.
3. Receive some discipline in my life.


3 current obsessions/collections:

1. My flowers and vegetable garden.
2. Cafe Rio sweet pork salad.
3. Oh and probably blogging.


3 Random Surprises:

1. I've always wanted 6 kids and 4 kids later, I still do. (want them that is, whether I get them is another story).
2. I dream of writing a book someday although I have no idea what type of book or even what the subject matter would be.
3. I'm the most UN-surprising person EVER.

I tag: Eliza, Macy, Rebecca, Dad, Mandolin and Brynn. Oops that's six, oh well.

6 comments:

Becky, yep said...

Glad you played!
okay #1 on your joys is a fav of mine too!
I serisously need work on Goal #3 and I'm hoping we meet over obsession #2

Thanks for playing!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

We share the same obsessions!

P.S. Yay for summer nights!

Shauna said...

I am so with you on the empty social calendar, you have to have something to look forward to. I love that my sisters are commenting on your blog.

Andrea W. said...

Woo hoo, it's a Tyler triple play! (Is Tyler you guys' maiden name or did I make that up? I need it to be for my aliteration to work.)

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

The book you need to write is a poetry book.

You're going to end up writing a book like that Erma Ryan lady about raised 6 kids on your own while your husband was golfing and watching sports on the tube.

Grandma W said...

I could never imagine "you" with an empty social calendar. Ha Ha