Sometimes it feels like we're going nowhere fast!
wow that girl creative. so cute, I love that she gets so excited about it, you can just see the pride of her creation in her big smile.
She is adorable!! It looks like she's got a great future in design. I'll bet it's fun to see such an amazing talent coming out in one of your children.
Anna needs to get herself to New York!! She is really talented. So cute!
That is really cute. When will she be taking orders?
Wow...that is so amazing! You're a great Mom to help her foster her talents!
she really does have a gift! she could start her own little line!
I want Anna to come design costumes for my plays. What a talented kid!
Send that girl to live with Ali Pew in the BIG APPLE! New York City is a real center of fashion. I've been there.
I saw the fashion sensation creation myself, and it's wonderful. Anna has a real talent and confidence. She'll do great things, I think.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
wow that girl creative. so cute, I love that she gets so excited about it, you can just see the pride of her creation in her big smile.
She is adorable!! It looks like she's got a great future in design. I'll bet it's fun to see such an amazing talent coming out in one of your children.
Anna needs to get herself to New York!! She is really talented. So cute!
That is really cute. When will she be taking orders?
Wow...that is so amazing! You're a great Mom to help her foster her talents!
she really does have a gift! she could start her own little line!
I want Anna to come design costumes for my plays. What a talented kid!
Send that girl to live with Ali Pew in the BIG APPLE! New York City is a real center of fashion. I've been there.
I saw the fashion sensation creation myself, and it's wonderful. Anna has a real talent and confidence. She'll do great things, I think.
Post a Comment