Saturday night was Anna's and Abby's ballet recital. We are so proud of them for all their hard work this year and couldn't believe the progress they made. It was so much fun to watch our two girls up on stage sparkling. I managed a couple of pictures of Abby dancing and a video of Anna dancing while Brennan and I wrestled Nate and Ben.
Anna's Dance Recital from Andrea W. on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, great footage of Anna. What a gracefull little ballerina she is! They both looked like beautiful little fairy princesses, and you're exactly right that they were up there "sparkling"! It was such a treat to behold.
so cute. They both looked really good.
oh those pictures are too cute. Me and josh were just marveling how different and yet amazingly beautiful each one is. that video is good footage, it shows how anna has such graceful, clean movements right to the music. anyway, darling girls!
Your girls look nothing alike and are both darling. Isn't it fun watching your kids perform. I seriously get teary eyed whenever my kids are on a stage.
Andrea -- I found your blog off Kelly's! It is so fun to take a peek into old friends lives! We will be in Utah off and on for the next three weeks. We should try and meet up with you guys and Cole & Kelly for dinner? We'll chat soon!
Post a Comment