I love my Mom. She constantly amazes me with her insight and ability to serve everyone around her in the most sincerely selfless way. She takes her role as mother and grandma so seriously and from an early age I was aware of what a privilege she felt it was to have and raise her children. I always looked forward to being a Mom because of how much she enjoyed it. I honestly could not ask for a better example of a person, wife and Mother. 
I love Jamie. She raised Brennan and his brother, Brett, as a single-parent. I can't imagine how difficult that would be, but she did it wonderfully. She worked so hard, but still managed to put her boys first. Brennan is extremely loyal and grateful to his Mom for all she sacrificed for him. So am I. She's such a warm, bubbly fun and good person. She's a fabulous grandma and has been nothing but kind and supportive of me. I couldn't have a better Mother-in-law and friend.
6 comments:
Both of those are such great photos of those two couples. What a nice tribute.
Ange, you are so thoughtful to do such a post. Thanks for your sweet comments!
How blessed we are to have such great mothers. They give us the best examples as we try to succeed in motherhood. P.S. That was so fun as usual last night.
True, true, true.
Two great ladies.
And look at you all fancy, being able to type that text right on the pictures. Impressive.
I love this post. I really like how you added your mother-in- law in your happy mother's day greeting. It cracks me up that Jaime and Viv (my mom) knew that we lived near each other before we knew that we lived near each other.
Post a Comment