Yesterday the kids, including Chloe, decided to put the new fence to good use. They assigned each other a section to decorate. Here are the results:
Her nice use of organic materials.
(Yes, Brennan has to have a blankie over the couch to sleep on.)
Sometimes it feels like we're going nowhere fast!
Her nice use of organic materials.
(Yes, Brennan has to have a blankie over the couch to sleep on.)
10 comments:
Oh, i love that last picture of benny, his smile is sooo adorable! how funny about the blanket, I had always noticed it but never realized that brennan had to have it. lol. oh and cute fence pictures, wow they are sure creative.
That's great that Benny just felt welcome to take a perch up there. Great thing about little kids.
I was looking for Brennan's binkie, but couldn't see it. Must have fallen out while he was sleeping?
That one of Ben and his dad is too cute!
What camera did you get?
Becky, I just bought the Canon Powershot A570. I figured Canon was a good branch and it was on sale at Inkleys so I bought it. Such an informed buyer! So far so good though.
er, that would be "brand" and not "branch".
It's great to see Benny watching over and taking such good care of Daddy!! He must have taken his "Babysitting Classes" from the same school as the father of my children. Ha Ha
the great thing about benny is that is doesn't occur to him that someone may not want to be with him.
LOL, so true Davis. I hope it never does.
A new fence, wow! Where did you get it? How fun and creative to decorate it. I would never have thought to do so.
Mandolin, the neighbors put the fence up last Fall because they got a pool. It was kind of traumatic for all of us so I was glad to see them finding a fun use for it.
Post a Comment