
Last Wednesday Abigail had the honor of attending "Lunch with the Mayor." "Every month our Mayor hosts some ... youth in the area at his Lunch with the Mayor event. Four local schools give one teacher from each grade the opportunity to select one of their best and most outstanding students to spend the afternoon eating pizza and enjoying stories with the Mayor, Fire Chief , and Police Chief." (From the City website). As it turned out the Mayor was sick, but his wife was there in his stead to host them. This video is Abby's experience in her own words.
14 comments:
Wow, what a darling video. She has such a great enthusiasm about everything. Abby is a darling girl- and she reminds me so much of you at that age.
That was pretty darn cute! I wish the times that I have had to ride in an ambulance were just "for fun" too.
Hello Andrea Jr. She is A-DOR-ABLE!
what an opportunity! My little Tag just asked if we could watch that again!?! oh great, another crush!
so true brynn, totally andrea jr. I love it!
Thanks for sharing that Andrea! I couldn't get sound for the last part, but how fun to see and hear her recount her great adventure!
My Annie did that last month it is so cute I have a picture of her with the mayor, two police officers and the fire chief. It is so cute and something she will remember.
The "mayor"? Not the "mayow?" Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Look how tentative and small she looks: http://www.farmington.utah.gov/index.php?module=ibcms&fxn=government.lwm_jan07_knowlton
Ryan, Brynn and Liza, I'm glad she reminds you of me, that makes me happy.
Monica, so true the ambulance can be so not fun!
Becky, honestly LOL about Tag!
Shauna, once again our children are the same! I love that these cities are doing this.
Davis, I kept checking for that photo and then you found it! Thanks!
Andrea, you definitely have a "mini me".
What a bright, focused, charming & giving little girl. She was just darling when Benny joined her video. It did not distract her train of thought one bit. I think you have a real star!
Benny is just precious too. He has his daddy's personality doesn't he. Hee Hee A real charmer, as well.
Love to all the kiddies!! grandma janet
When did she start saying Rs?
What a treat!! I can't believe how composed she is to ride with the Principal and talk to him. She probably discussed how the school could be administered better.
That is so impressive, I was even jealous after watching the video and hearing about riding on a fire truck. How fun for her and how talented you are to have her video on the blog. I am so learning all about this new world....And I got my pictures taken by Haley Volk w/ Captures Photography in Syracuse.
Post a Comment