I have been helping Abby choose her outfit for school each morning and the other night before sending the girls to bed I announced that I thought she was ready to do that by herself. She was a little unsure but Anna quickly volunteered to help her. "Okay, Anna, but you can't pick anything too fancy." When I laughed Abby defended herself with, "Mom, she always picks out like a blue shirt and a pink skirt, things like that." With that we sent them to bed.
About 45 minutes later Abby came upstairs saying, "MOM, Anna keeps picking things out that I don't want to wear and then she told me that I was a Tattle-tale Tilly (we have a book by that name) and that I have NO instincts with fashion!" What do you do with that? Girls. We love Anna and Abby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
oh my! I could just picture her coming up to report. where are they getting this fashion sense?
On a regular basis we have clothes battles at our house. My oldest loves to wear things like, her brothers soccer shorts and my winter vest. Lovely!
"No fasion instincts"? That is hilarious!
Lol. That is a great sister battle.
Haha- they are just so different!
I agree with Ryan. They sound just "like sisters" to me. And, mom, it does get
My girls were 13 mos apart and it gets pretty intense as they get older. Wait until they both want to wear the same thing. I once tore a blouse in half and gave each one a half. The sad thing was I later realized it was one of "mind". Yes, mom, they will be wearing "your" clothes as well. Ha Ha
Love to the kids!!! grandma janet and papa LeRoy
Shauna, I swear our oldest girls are "kindred spirits".
Janet, that is hilarious you ripped your own shirt in half! I bet, however, you got your point across to your girls. Can't wait to deal with this as they get older!
Mandy regularily wears the most outrageous outfits! Polk-a-dot tights with a patterned dress was what she picked out last Sunday. Or belts around her sweaters (sounds like the 80's) and skirts over jeans. Can't wait for high school!!!
Give me strength! I only have one girl but my 3 year old son has a huge clothes problem! so funny!
lolol
Post a Comment