Thursday, April 16, 2009

Video Clips

You've probably had this clip of Susan Boyle forwarded to you, and I can't seem to embed it, but here's the link in case you haven't seen it. It reminds me a lot of the Paul Potts?? (was that his name) episode, and perhaps it's totally all staged, but on the chance that it's not - watch it. I cried like a baby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

This second video clip is one from my very favorite general conference talk by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. Truly one of the greatest sermons on the atonement of Jesus Christ I've heard.

5 comments:

Grandma W said...

I think Susan Boyle won the hearts and minds of everyone. What an amazing voice. She has such a sweet personality and is so humble. Life is good.....

Greg said...

Both clips were stunning. How neat that Elder Holland's talk is out there, packaged in the greatest way. It's done by the Church, and what a way to go viral on testimony about Easter, something so many are open to.

Greg said...

Both clips were stunning. How neat that Elder Holland's talk is out there, packaged in the greatest way. It's done by the Church, and what a way to go viral on testimony about Easter, something so many are open to.

Greg said...

Both clips were stunning. How neat that Elder Holland's talk is out there, packaged in the greatest way. It's done by the Church, and what a way to go viral on testimony about Easter, something so many are open to.

Debbi said...

I really liked that clip by Elder Holland. It was hard to watch at times but the message was powerful.