Most of you asked how Anna's prank went. Well, she was disappointed because after about 30 seconds everyone but one special needs boy in her class recognized her. She wasn't devastated though and I think was still glad she did it. She actually does a great British accent, in fact, I think that's how the whole idea came about.
We had several other little jokes throughout the day. Poor Nate and Abby jumped in their beds to get some sleep last night and found themselves most uncomfortable. Anna and Chloe had stuffed hundreds of little wooden tiles under their fitted sheets.
Nate took the cereal bags out of their original boxes and mixed them all up so when you thought you were pouring yourself a nice bowl of Rice Krispies, you ended up with Honey Bunches of Oats.
Brennan sat me down and told me we needed to tighten our budget, especially mine by like 50%. When I asked why the sudden desperation when he had just the other day told me he was having great sales, he said, "Well, I've just got a couple of expensive golf tournaments coming up that I really want to play in..." Fortunately, he couldn't keep a straight face for more than 2 seconds, but it still got my blood pressure right up there
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a funny family you have! Glad everyone had fun.
Oh Ange, that is so much fun. Clever, creative kids!
Post a Comment