Anna has been planning a particular prank for literally months now. She and her two accomplice friends got special permission from their teacher to have Anna show up to school on April 1st disguised as her friend's cousin from England. They have been laying the groundwork for this by carefully spreading the news that Anna would be going to CA with her grandparents and that while she was gone Sadie's cousin would be visiting. One of her friends asked if "Lucy" (the cousin) could sit at Anna's desk since Anna wouldn't be there. Brennan and I have tried to warn her that it might not work as they've hoped, but they are determined to pull it off. I was given strict instructions to pack a different than normal lunch in a sack rather than her usual lunch bag. She's also going to be careful not to smile because she's missing some teeth and that will be a dead give-away. Here's a picture of Lucy leaving this morning:

That's not all she's doing to celebrate this day of pranks. I found this on my bed last night:

Abby walked into this Saran wrap this morning which was taped all over her doorway.
I keep hoping this is an April Fools' joke:

9 comments:
wow, she is so creative. lol picturing drowsy crazy haired abby walking into saran wrap. can't wait to hear how the lucy thing goes.
Ha ha! That is so funny! she's really getting into the spirit. it sounds like my family. Last year, my dad fake-asked mally to prom...and then they drove all the way down to my house with Haylie disguised as a pizza boy to deliver ten empty pizza boxes.
I can't wait to hear how it goes... make sure to tell us how everyone liked Lucy.
Wow! That is so funny. I love Liza's image. So make sure to give us an update on how it worked--the cousin thing, I mean. Gosh, I wish I lived closer.
I'm dying here! (And kind of glad my kids aren't old enough to get April fools yet.) And we'll definitely need an update on how Lucy enjoyed her day at school. Did she have the accent down?
lololol
What a creative funny girl. I want to know how it went over.
can't wait to hear how it goes at school! sorry about your non-april fool joke. You could always come back here!
Clever, clever Anna! I wonder though, if anyone will ever top my vinegar in the o.j., first and only April Fools prank. It was awesome-- just ask Chris.
Once again I am in awe over the creativeness of these girls. Now I know the snow scene was not an April Fools prank.
Post a Comment