Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some Pictures!!!

Thank you, Joshy for saving the day with your card reader tip! Here are just a couple of random pictures and one video.



The boys in the first big snow, sledding down our driveway


We copy a tradition of my aunt Allyson's where sometime during the Christmas season the kids get to sleep under the Christmas tree. This is Abby, Anna and Nate the other night.


Tree skirt girl



This video is me attempting to catch Benny's new fake pout. You can see how quickly he snaps in and out of character.


Benny Pouting from Andrea W. on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on getting the pictures working! And... adorable video! And, I love the tradition of letting the kids sleep by the tree. I think I may let my kids do that this weekend. They would love it!

Jo said...

That does sound like a fun tradition--trust Ally to come up with one. Such cute pictures of the sledders, tree-skirt Anna, and yes, Bennie's pout seems fairly fleeting!

Braden Bell said...

Oh Ange, seeing the sleds on the driveway broke my heart. Wow that brings back fun memories. Love the tree-skirt girl.

Eliza said...

love the pictures, such cute kids! okay that video of benny, wow where do I even start? he is such a drama queen, and so hilarious, has anyone ever told him he's two?

Rebecca said...

I'm jealous your kids get to play in the snow! That's such a cute idea- them sleeping under the tree. Love it!

Shauna said...

Such a funny little smirk on Benny's face. What a cute kid. So fun last night as always, now I have to go I am reading Jane Austin's board book collection, (ha, ha.)