Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


So here are just some of my goals for 2009:
1. Try and locate and re-acquire any of the patience I had a few months ago.
2. Sleep as much as I can.
3. Look into how much those dental suction thingys cost.
4. Eat anything I can find that doesn't repulse me.
5. Try and cook a dinner that doesn't involve the microwave or boiling water first (ramen noodle soup, mac & cheese, rice etc.)
6. Gain weight, but not too much.
7. Exercise, but not at the expense of sleep.
8. Be nice to husband and children (see no. 1).
9. Attempt looking respectable at brother, Davis's wedding in April.
10. Enjoy every second of new baby in July.

19 comments:

Grandma W said...

Congratulations on the "new baby" in July!!!!! You have such beautiful children and are such a super parents. I'm so excited for you. I love your New Years Resolutions. Good luck !

Eliza said...

lol, suction thingy, so funny. YAY I am so so so so excited, and this time i can enjoy your little bundle instead of having to focus on my own baby. I can't wait to see what personality this little one has in store for you.

*Monica* said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am excited for you. I am still waiting to hear about your ward chior and how you did for the Christmas meeting. Did you have a Christmas program, and how did it go?

Cheryl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting. Wonder which of you this one will look like. Even Dave was commenting about your kids looking just like you or brennan...no mix..when he was looking at your Christmas card.
I have to say some of your goals seem rather lofty...especially the one about not making meals that require boiling or microwave. I think my kids might starve if I tried that one!

Ryan@dontdodumbthings.com said...

what is the dental suction thingy?

macy

Braden Bell said...

Yay, Ange! Great resolutions. I don't get the suction thingy, though.

Andrea W. said...

The suction thing is well one symptom of pregnancy can be excess saliva and it's one of my biggest issues. When you're nauseated having to swallow extra is not awesome. Just so you don't think I'm the only one, I have a friend who has a friend they refer to as "spitty cup girl" because she spits into a cup her entire pregnancy so she won't have to swallow.

Jo said...

Funny and poignant list Ange--my heart goes out to you. I never did need the dental suction thing, but it sounds like a horrible trial. Hopefully this phase is almost over.

Too bad guys can never be pregnant just so they'd know how much their moms thought they were worth.

jeffers said...

Congatulations! What a woman, 5 kids that is fantastic. Are you sure the saliva thing is pregnancy related or has Brennan been looking extra handsome lately? Either way I hope you get feeling better.

Shauna said...

Yay, I am so excited for you! Welcome to the crazy 5 kids club! I hope you aren't too sick and that the pregnancy goes well. Congratulations!

Bobbi said...

Congrats Andrea! What a fun way to announce it!

*Monica* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandolin said...

I'm so excited for you as well as admire you greatly for choosing to have more. I'm still not sure about how we'll handle having a 4th, but a little late for that now, eh? Only 7 more weeks.

islandmom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a wonderful gift!! LOL at the suction thingy! :)

Lisa said...

Congrats! How exciting for your family! I'm excited for all the little babies we'll have at book club. And I can't wait to see what kinds of baby clothes Anna designs. :)

Catherine Noorda said...

oh my heck was that your pregnancy announcement????? wow! congrats!

we love you! we're up here all the time so we'll see you next time. we need some brennan and brennan pics.

April said...

Congratulations! That is exciting you are having another little one! Also, pass congrats on to Davis for us!

Andrea W. said...

Thank you all for your happy wishes for us. We are really excited and so grateful.

Jeff, your comment cracked Brennan and me up!

Cheryl, it's true. I'm not sure what it says about our marriage that our genes don't seem to mix at all :)

Alesa Larsen said...

Wow, Congrats!! I had no idea. Weren't we talking about that last month. That is awesome. Good luck with the patience thing, if you figure it out let me know.