The younger three are happy as can be, Anna is mad at me because she hates what I made her wear. (Yes, I made her, I let her wear basically anything she wants every other day of her life including her unique and originally designed outfits)
My brother, Braden, is a teacher and has mentioned how much he loves getting ornaments from his students for a gift. I thought I'd have each of the kids paint one for their teachers. I think they turned out pretty cute.
Anna's, Abby's, and Nate's
11 comments:
hmmm... I have some pictures just like those that didn't make the cut for the Christmas card! Also, love the ornaments! So cute!
Cute photos. Funny about Anna. Tell her she looks great though. Cute ornaments. What a little crafty family to do homeade teacher gifts. I like it!
So I can't wait to see what the card picture will be. I love that you take pictures of Anna when she's upset. "She'll thank you one day"!
Such cute ornaments-- you guys really are crafty.
BTW, THANK YOU THANK YOU for changing the font to be bright against the dark background. I think it looks really good, and more importantly, I can now easily read your posts!
On a normal basis, you do a pretty good job in catching all four in a great mood.
Anna is at that age our oldest use to gloom it up. Life becomes very personal in a battle of the wits. She now looks at those pictures and is embarassed. Anna still looks beautiful even in "that outfit" you made her wear. Ha Ha
Abby has really grown up this past year. What a doll. Nate's smile just lights up the room and Benny is as precious as ever. I can't wait to see the Christmas picture.
so funny, I think we all should just send out the real pictures the ones that most depict our family, it wouldn't be pretty but it would be funny and real. ; ) she actually still looks beautiful even with her tears and her horrid outfit. ; ) Anyway, can't wait to get the "fake" one. oh and I love the ornaments, I love how you can tell which kid did which, so sweet.
LOL. Oh Ange, I can't believe you didn't Anna and Chole Productions Ltd to design and stage this whole Christmas card photo. Anna's little frowny face cracks me up. It reminds me of the old Barker family photos that show me or Davis (I think?) scowling or frowning. Glad to know Spence and Anna are keeping that tradition alive.
What a great idea for the gifts! I hope they work well. I would love something like that.
So funny about Anna. I'm laughing because Ashley would've done the exact same thing! It's so frustrating when they have meltdowns about clothes. And I'm just like you, the majority of the time (let them wear what they want! choose your battles, right?)
Love the cute idea about the ornament as a teacher gift!
Classic.
Weird- I don't think I've ever seen Anna mad. Cute ornaments!
anna is always going to remember that funny picture and laugh about it when she's older. i remember my mom doing my hair for every picture, even when i thought i should do it myself. it's such a funny family memory :)
oh yes, I think it took about 15 shots before I got one decent enough for our Christmas card and that didn't include me and Cameron. Sadly, we usually photo sessions worse with our crappy attitudes about the whole ordeal!
Post a Comment