Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tooth Fairy, Part II

Shortly after Anna lost her tooth and left a questionnaire for the Tooth Fairy she had a dentist appointment and had to get another tooth pulled. Guess what happened that night? Yep, another questionnaire and another exciting glimpse into the lives of these busy fairies. We can't keep this type of excitement to ourselves, so here you go:






This tooth fairy just wrote with her left hand and was out of 1 dollar bills so she left quarters, it's funny how they each have their own style. The girls' favorite part was "what are shoes?" That created quite a buzz. Fortunately there were fewer questions because the Tooth Fairy had her work cut out in trying to honor Anna's request to get the spacer off the tooth, these are always fun things to do at midnight.

7 comments:

Eliza said...

LOL. so there is more than one tooth fairy? tabitha, now tonya? what are shoes, lol! so funny thanks for sharing.

Jo said...

Love it, Ange! You are about the cleverest tooth fairy I've ever known.

Greg said...

I am just delighted by the innocent fancy of all of this. What a mom. I feel SOOO lucky to know about it.

Braden Bell said...

LOL! My favorite part was where she said she had a cavity, then wrote, "sorry." This is so cool. Glad you posted it.

Catherine Noorda said...

that could not be cuter. anna is such a living doll, as my 95 year old neighbor used to say about my kids :) she will love that questionaire she made when she gets a little older.

Rebecca said...

Ange, this really is hilarious and I'm glad you are preserving it for them and sharing it with us.

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Tonya and Terri? Didn't know the tooth fairy and bff were dental hygienists in Roy. Makes sense though, I guess.