Saturday, February 2, 2008

Too Much Politics?

When your 9 year old just rattles off the names of these six people, could that mean her parents are addicted?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so addicted, I just watched my Ti-voed Democratic Debate. It is an incredible election year with an African American, a woman and an LDS man. No matter who you plan to vote for, it is historic!

Becky, yep said...

I love it!!! So...which name does she say most???

Jo said...

Good for her, and good for her parents. That's a great example that I wish more kids had.

Cole and Kelly said...

you are addicted we all know that, but when you child follows suit, that is really scary. Does she have a favorite!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea W. said...

Mitt Romney, of course :)

*Monica* said...

Andrea that is toooo funny! I know it has taken me four months, but I finally posted something. =)