(Moon Sand that he was happily playing with alongside Nate when he decided he was done and throwing was the more fun alternative)
And this. More Moon Sand on the window sill.
But then there's also this:
Sometimes it feels like we're going nowhere fast!
7 comments:
oh my gosh! can I eat him up? ohh, he is so stinkin adorable. He is such a talker boy, I can't believe it. lol on the lovely art. can you get it out?
Soooo cute. I swear from 7 months to 4 years old I go nuts at how cute my kids are. It is something about learning to talk. Also don't you love the kids who aren't on camera, "mom, mom" and we try to sound sweet "not now honey." Funny.
PS: Beware of Moon Sand!!
LOL, Shauna. So true, poor older kids. I did video him afterwards, but he didn't have much to say, he just wanted to make sure he got equal time.
Also so true about how cute these little ones are. I love it!
LOL! Cute video Ange. He is such a good little talker. I love how enthusiastically he says, "REX!!"
So cute.
Well he IS destructive. But the video is evidence of why you need to keep him anyway. He lights up a room!
Boy you had a busy day!
That video is priceless! I love "Lub Woo" So sweet!
Benjamin definitely wants to leave his "mark" in life. Don't worry mom, as he gets older there will be less to clean up. He is adorable and has such a personality. Love to all the kids, grandma Janet and grandpa LeRoy
Post a Comment