Last Wednesday night we had a shower for our future sister-in-law, Melissa. She was a great sport about meeting about 30 relatives from both sides of our family.
Melissa's Mom and Melissa

My Grandma and Davis
But the really big event of the night was meeting Davis and Melissa's new puppy! My kids are now positive they are the MOST deprived children in the world.
She seems to really love Nate. She crawled right up on his lap and went to sleep.

Can't get enough of Lyla
9 comments:
Those kids need a dog. But a real dog, not a weiner dog. You owe them at least that much for what you've put them through with the Bonehead.
I just heard that Davis was engaged. I am so out of the loop. Just another reason to move back home! Christian has a point, but I do think the dog is cute.....
Sad to have missed the shower. YOu guys are so nice to do that for her. Cute dog- why is it that little helpless creatures cling to Natey? He's such a good caretaker.
My kids feel they have it pretty bad too. They should get together and commiserate on how horrible it is not have parents who won't let you have a pet. It has been Dave's staunch policy since day one, but one that I have firmly come to endorse. Still, when they ask, I can always just tell them their dad said no and then I'm not the bad guy!
What a cute little dog. Good thing the kids can visit it.
They will love their little weiner dog. We have one whose name is Moose. She is a fierce warrior when on the "other side" of the door or gate and a lover when you acknowledge her. The females have a tendency to love the men. LeRoy is her idol. Ha ha
Hey Ang, I just made my blog private and i don't have your email adress. So if you could send it to me along with any other family members that are interested that would be great. brittanyaardema@hotmail.com
Oh oh. I smell the now-inevitable march toward allowing (against all your better judgement) a dog to join the family. Good luck!
Post a Comment