What is the best age to get married and why?
- 23, because if you love someone he would be back from his mission.
- 20, because you don't want to kiss someone when you are 14.
- 30, I just think it's a good age.
- 25, because you're pretty old.
- 24, because its is the exact time to get married so you can buy a house.
What do most people do on a date?
- Talk, talk, talk and eat.
- Dance
- Kiss and hug and then eat. (Abby's)
- People eat food and talk and if they are lucky they get a kiss.
When is it okay to kiss someone?
- When it is your wedding
- For me, not until I am 16.
- When no one is looking.
- After school behind the dumpster. (whoa, red flag - I made sure this wasn't Abby's :) )
When you get older, is it better to be married or not married and why?
- Married so you can have fun and dance with a wife.
- Married, because you might need help.
- Married, so you can be in a wedding.
- Married, so you don't end up to be 66 and then get married.
- Married, so you don't get old and lose your chance. (Abby's)
- Not married, in case you can't find someone good.
What do you think it feels like to be in love?
- Lovely.
- Really gross.
- Romantic.
- Sweet.
- Disgusting.
What is the best way to make someone fall in love with you?
- Kiss them.
- Act cute and nice. (Abby's)
- Act beautiful.
- Be handsome.
- Play football in high school
What is the best thing to do on a honeymoon?
- Go to Disneyland.
- Play wii.
- Go somewhere the girl wants to go.
- You fly to the moon.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
16 comments:
those were hilarious! where any of them abby's?
Lize, the teacher didn't put who said what, but I went through them with Abby and added her name to the ones she remembers writing.
lolol. Those are great. You have to worry when your second grader says you kiss behind the dumpster after school.
yeah, who said the dumpster one? LOL. Wow!
Thanks for the laugh! Those are great. I may have to steal those from you and pass that along.
What a crack up. Not hard to tell the girls from the boys!
"Married, so you don't get old and lose your chance."
Geez. That's pretty bleak.
Laugh out loud hilarious. dumpster behind school, huh? wow.
Cute post, Ange. I love the thoughts of kids on topics like that-- especially when the kids are Abby, the little philosopher.
That is so funny~ I love things like that....especially since you know they actually pondered and came up with these things...... and that kissing behind the dumpster kid scares me!
Is Abby already worried that she will get old and lose her chance? Very funny. I also love the sweet post of Nate making the bed, it makes you feel good when you see stuff like that.
I see Abby is well on her way to writing her own syndicated news column. She's certainly not afraid to voice her opinion and how she feels. What a refreshing little girl.
"Play football in high school" Someone tell that kids that the jocks end up bald with beer belly. ; ) The sensitive nerds are the one with get the babes in the long run... think Bill Gates vs. Bob the quarterback who now sells cars.... Maybe our boys will study for math more, if we pass this token of truth along!
great blog, I saw your comments on terri's blog
Loved it!
That is awesome. Most of those kids are pretty smart. Especially the ones that knew to let the girls do the choosing. It makes everyone happy. Ha Ha
Post a Comment