Wednesday, February 18, 2009
A New Look
Since Nate went to an NBA game with Brennan he's been obsessed with basketball. Ben is always all too eager to adopt any obsession of Nate's so they've both insisted on wearing basketball jerseys all day every day (and night) and they shoot baskets in their little hoop for hours on end. On this particular day Ben decided to add a few winter essentials to his ensemble after sticking his head in the fire place and getting black soot around his mouth. I think they call this look sporty chimney sweep elf?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!! Your boys are true blue boys! i can't wait to have a little sporty chimney sweep elf running around my house one day.
LOL. wow that is a killer look. what an adorable elf he makes.
He does look like a little elf!How cute and fun to have those two playing together so well and I'm sure Natey just takes Ben under his wing.
That is the best picture. No one has a smile like Benny. No one. I have never seen someone smile with their entire face and head like he does.
What a great outfit. So fun to see their little personalities.
Anna beter watch out someone is sneaking up on her in the fashion arena. He is adorable!
Benny seems to enjoy taking a little bit from each sibling, adding it to his own personality and coming up with a "little Brennan". He is so much like his dad it isn't funny.
I love Sporty Chimney Sweep Elf, so funny!
He is so adorable! And I agree with Chris about his smile. Well said!
Post a Comment