He has a dimple on his chin and if you look carefully you can kind of see his weird little dimple below his left eye. I love it.
For some reason Ben doesn't know that the word "guy" exists without following the word "bad", so whenever he means to say "guy" he says "bad guy." The other day a man was here fixing our dryer. "What dat bad guy doing, Mom?" It's kind of embarrassing. "Oh, he's not a bad guy, he's fixing our dryer."
Every day when I put him down for his nap we read his favorite book about a tiger. When I finished reading one day, I tucked him in and said, "Goodnight, Tiger." He laughed and said, "I not a tiger!" A few days later, he started calling me tiger back and now for reasons unbeknownst to me it has evolved into me saying, "Goodnight, Tiger." Ben then says, "Goodnight, helmet!" He gets the biggest kick out of his joke that it kind of doesn't matter that it makes no sense at all, to me anyway. I'm sure it makes perfect sense to Ben.
We love Benjamin.
13 comments:
I wonder if the "helmet" was in refrence to your pretty hair. Just kidding, it's just the first thing that popped into my mind.
His IS ADORABLE!
I LOVE that first picture of him, what a sunshine boy. He seriously amazes me with how dialedin he is to everything. so cute.
The world of a 2-3 year old is a world of its own. There is a great deal going on in their little minds and they don't always keep it to themselves. When they let us in, it sometimes surprises us. Benny is certainly a sweetie!
He is sooo Brennan. I can't get over it. He is such a cute little guy.
how cute- totally embarassing about the bad guy thing.
that last comment was rebecca
He is pretty flippin cute Andrea. I absolutely LOVE IT when kids tell their first jokes and even though they makes no sense, it's the funniest thing in the world to them. so cute
He is such a cutie! I love his big blue eyes.
Sweet, sweet post, Ange. I love that.
Your kids are so cute and funny! Ben is growing up! He looks so little in the picture on you sidebar.
And I love the garden story! I think they did a switcheroo on you at the garden store!!
I love the pictures, he is so adorable!
Sooooo cute and sweet. You couldn't ask for more!
Post a Comment