What a beautiful night! We didn't even need coats or jackets which always ruin a perfectly good costume. It rained a little, which made Anna's costume all the more versatile :) Josh and Eliza and Abe and Belle joined us for a fun night of trick or treating. Good times.
First we have, Anna the jellyfish.
She lost several tentacles at school yesterday.
All of the kids kept popping her costume.

Abby the good little witch

Nate the robot

with the "eyes" on

and last, but not least,
Charlie Brown
or as Ben says, "Chiey Bwown"
14 comments:
Oh Andrea...
they are so stinkin adorable...
just precious.... give them all huggies from their Auntie Terri...
xoxo
Your a grrreat mommy. The kids sure are lucky.
Go check out my other "heart mom" friend...
on my blog.. over to the right...
Baby Isaac... it is hysterical what she dressed Isaac as..
you will get a chuckle like I did.
I just knew the kids would look great in their costumes. I was not let down. I hope the kids got lots of candy and had a blast.
I have to know who came up with the idea for the jellyfish! They are all so cute.
cute costumes! i love the jellyfish- how creative!
lolol at the jellyfish. What a creative little gal. I have little doubt she will be famous one day.
Such a cute bunch of kids. Great costumes. Nate looks like a confused robot in that first one.
so adorable. They all look amazing and you should be super proud of all your efforts, very unique and very cute!
What cute costumes! I love each and every one of them. The jellyfish is so clever too. I love your family!
So fun! The Jelly fish is so creative! I love them all!
Well Ange, if you ever need a part-time job, I think it should be creative costume maker. They were all so cute, and the robot one was just unbelievable. Lucky little kids!
Love them! What fun costumes. How did Anna come up with the idea of being a jellyfish and was Chloe also some kind of marine invertebrate? Love the Charlie Brown! I've often wondered what he would look like if he weren't a cartoon and now I know.
Very cute kids. I love Nate's costume, and I especially love his pose in the first one. And little Charlie Brown is fantastic.
Thanks so much for all the love. I will admit, I worked hard and it's nice to get your kind words! I had a lot of fun with it all. I saw the jellyfish idea I think on the Today show years ago or maybe online somewhere, but the girls were always in the princess stage. Anna was finally game this year so we went for it.
I love the costumes, especially the robot!
You are so creative. What adorable costumes.
Post a Comment