No kidding! I don't know if I've ever had a call like that from Dave. I do know that I've called when I've been in the neighborhood, but usually I'm told it isn't the best time. I know he loves me though.:-)
that's sweet. one time i made a big ole lunch and brought it to jamo's office at work for all of them. it was really fun. i'll have to do that again soon.
6 comments:
No kidding! I don't know if I've ever had a call like that from Dave. I do know that I've called when I've been in the neighborhood, but usually I'm told it isn't the best time. I know he loves me though.:-)
That is sweet. You and your "hubby".
ps. Shauna told me how you don't love "hubby"...sorry, I had to. ;)
Yup-- there's just something special about that.
It's Eliza who doesn't love the word "hubby." Funny. How fun to be asked out.
that's sweet. one time i made a big ole lunch and brought it to jamo's office at work for all of them. it was really fun. i'll have to do that again soon.
cute. That sounds really nice actually. lol, love that you posted on it too.
Post a Comment