Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School!

So here we are, ready or not back to school. It was actually really nice to be up and at 'em fairly early. I was totally done getting the girls off and grocery shopping with the boys by 10:30 am. I'm not sure we were ever ready and out of the house before then all summer long. Nate didn't officially start today, but got to go to an open-house at his classroom and meet his teacher. So far so good.

The girls had a great day, they both really like their teachers and have some really good friends in their classes and best of all NO HOMEWORK yet.





Not going to school, but not going to be left out of a photo shoot!

11 comments:

Macy said...

cute new school clothes, girls! I can't believe it has all begun again.

davis@dontdodumbthings.com said...

are the girls wearing heels?

so cute.

benny looks so old.

Catherine Noorda said...

too cute. i remember those days my mom taking endless pictures of us in our new back to school outfits.

Rebecca said...

How cute! Benny looks so big and he's thinned out a lot since we were there.

Eliza said...

oh my gosh, your kids are so beautiful and adorable! I love the girls outfits, wow stylin girls! nate looks so cute and little with his huge backpack, so precious! benny, what a cutie, he should be going to school with his siblings, after all he is 10. ; )

Braden Bell said...

Cute pictures! Your yard is looking great. The outfits turned out well. Clearly the fashion show helped. That reminds that one of the worst ever pictures taken of me is standing on that front porch on the first day of school.

Nicole said...

Your kids could be on the cover of a magazine they're so cute. Great first day of school pictures. What a fun time!

Jo said...

LOL Eliza, about Benny being 10. So true! What a beautiful group Andrea. How I wish though, that they'd stop, or at least slow down their growing!

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Anna looks nancy drewish.

I always have and always will love Henry's unique smile. Makes me happy.

Benny does look old.

Grandma W said...

Those three kids could model for the Burlington Coat Factory on the "latest styles". Ha ha. The kids all have their own style and their personality really comes through.

Benny just gets cuter and cuter. I love the color of his hair. It is beautiful.

Mandolin said...

I too agree...and love the forceful nature of getting you up and going for school. A little push is all I need most days. I love it when summer comes and I love it when it goes. Seasons are fabulous! They are adorable children!