Friday, August 15, 2008

Tag

ABC TAG:
A- Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friend: I guess outside of Brennan, and my family I really don't have a "best" friend. I do have several friends that I rarely see, but keep in touch and still consider them close friends: Paige, Janet, Lisa, (from high school), and Cheryl, Bobbi, Kelly (from AZ). My UT friends are all related to me which is kind of lame, I know, but I can't help that I have kind of awesome relatives.

C- Cake or pie: Neither, I'm more of a cookie girl.

D- Day: I really enjoy Thursdays, a lot of my fun things like book club, playgroup, etc. are on Thursdays, and I start anticipating the weekend.

E- Essential item: lotion and chapstick.

F- Favorite color: I love red, and light blue and every time I think about painting something in my house it's usually a shade of green so I guess I really like green.

G- Gummi bears or worms: Not a fan of either one of them.

H- Home town: Farmington, UT.

I- Indulgences: blogging, reading all day and night and Pace popsicles.

J- January or July: For sure, July. There are lots of fun get-togethers and picnics, parades, holidays and just good old summer fun.

K- Kids: Am I supposed to say how many I have? 4

L- Life is incomplete without: family and a 1 to 2 year old around.

M- Marriage date: June 7, 1997

N- Number of siblings: 4 brothers, 1 sister

O- Oranges or apples: both, but I eat apples more often.

P- Phobias or fears: Ruining my children, and missing out on fun things.

Q- Quote: "Mom, Brennan's dressed like a 15 century pirate!" Christian Stanley Bell, June 2008.

R- Reason to smile: my crazy, cute, affectionate children.

S- Season: I LOVE Fall. I love that we have 4 seasons and the change, but Fall is my favorite. It's just so exciting with school and cooler weather and fun clothes and holidays.

T- Tag four: Hmmm, I tag Catherine, Nicole, Kelly (if you're going to move, I expect better blogging from you!), and Sarah.

U- Unknown fact about me: I think most people who know me know that I'm an extrovert, but I also really have a strong home-body side to me. I love to go and do, but then I want a couple of low-key mellow days at home after that. A perfect weekend for me is to stay home Friday night with a good movie and then go out with Brennan and maybe another couple on Saturday night.

V- Very favorite store: For food and basics I love my Wal-mart. Can't beat those prices, and I love that. For everything else, Target. I have recently discovered and fallen in love with the Anne Taylor outlet.

W- Worst habit: There are so many it's hard to chose the worst. Probably lack of discipline.

X- X-rays or Ultrasounds: Wow, I refuse to answer this one based on how desperate whoever made this tag up was for X. They could have asked "Xylophone, got one?"

Y- Your favorite food: Comfort food and fresh corn on the cob.

Z- Zodiac sign: Virgo.

10 comments:

davis@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Wasn't it Spanish pirate?

Braden Bell said...

Ok, tell the pirate story in full. Totally with you on the Pace popsicles (you mean Astro bars right?)

Rebecca said...

X-ray or ultrasound??? Come on, Ange! Are you hiding something???!!!:)

Jo said...

No Dave, I think she's right-- "a fifteenth century pirate". And Ange, if you're laughing, I'll laugh too. Very funny, Chris.

Funny that you stood on principle about the "X" topic, and sweet about "my crazy, cute, affectionate children." I agree!

Shauna said...

Why not Xerox or scanner for "X?" Funny. Also are you sure you're a Virgo, isn't your birthday 5 days before mine?

Unknown said...

Reba is absolutely convinced by your evasive answer on the x-ray/ultrasound question that you are pregnant. Congratulations.

Brennan said...

Oh dear, I'm so not pregnant, I really thought that was just the dumbest question. I promise I'm not pregnant.

Andrea W. said...

Er, that last comment was obviously Andrea, still not used to Brennan logging in.

Nicole said...

I thought you meant me...thanks! I really did need something new on my blog. Have you tried the pace popsicles that have root-beer and tigers blood, those are my favorite.

Cheryl said...

I feel so honored to be counted as one of your good friends! Good times and good memories with those little kids and our morning walks in the sweltering AZ heat! I really miss you!