"Now explain to me how beating the trim off the shed with a golf club seemed like a good idea?"
"Just because Cheerios spill all over the floor doesn't mean we need to walk all over them and smoosh them into a bazillion crumbs."
"Strangely enough Abby isn't loving your foot in her face, could you please move it?"
"I'm happy for you that you're a Kung Fu Master, but no you may not karate chop that loaf of homemade bread you'll just have to wait until I can cut it for you."
"We DON't climb up on and walk across pianos!"
"We also don't walk across dining room tables!"
"We DON'T jump off the couch with a broken, casted leg!!!"
The last three were said yesterday within the same fun 30 minutes. I love boys. It's great that we just had our third. Seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
LOL. especially since I was able to hear most of those quotes over the phone. so funny. is there a padded room you could lock them up in maybe? so funny, and so grateful belle was a girl.
Amen! I feel like half of the things I say to Oliver these days are , "no, don't do that!"
Andrea, I don't know how you find time to blog with five kids, let alone a newborn and a child with a cast, and you even have time to comment on my blog! You are amazing. I died when I read that you took them all to Target!! Joshua is absolutely adorable and I am so glad that his jaundice is better, I can't imagine having to deal with the bililights. Those quotes are pretty funny, you sound busy, but nothing you can't handle.
(By the way this is Nicole)
LOL Now that is the kind of blog I would have written if they had blogs back in my days raising 2 boys and 2 girls. I must say we did have a dog who took care of those smashed cheerios. She ate everything on the floor except peas.
Hilarious! I love "we" don't walk accross piano keys. Because we all need to watch ourselves. Funny.
Funny! Please tell me you're joking about Bennie jumping off the couch!! Did it hurt him?
Great examples of how differently the sexes are wired. So great when you can get some of each!
So funny and cute! You will love having those written down.
So funny!!
Boys are GREAT.
LOL. Funny stuff. I just need to know, though- had you ever told them NOT to beat off the trim with a golf club?
That's what I thought. Let's just be fair here.
So funny!! I totally hear you saying those things. Luckily I don't have a piano yet or I would be echoing you I'm sure.
You are such an awesome mom. I loved reading all of those comments. Your comments seem so patient and thoughtful.
Post a Comment