Friday, January 9, 2009

Celebrity!

Anna went to a birthday party tonight where she's supposed to dress up like a celebrity either past or present. We went with one from the past, any guesses?



10 comments:

Macy said...

Is it Shirley Temple?

Eliza said...

Shirley Temple? and I said that before i looked at macy's comment btw.

Grandma W said...

I would say Shirley Temple as well; but I looked at the previous two comments. I hope you plan on telling us so we don't have to go through the rest of our lives wondering. Whoever it is, Anna surely does look cute.

Andrea W. said...

Wow, I'm impressed, you're all right!

Rebecca said...

Shirley Temple?? Cute get-up!

Jo said...

Great idea Ange!

Shauna said...

How fun, I would have guessed Shirley Temple also. What a pretty girl.

Braden Bell said...

I am with those who voted Shirley Temple. That was my first thought, too.

Greg said...

Oh, wow!!! What an innocent little beauty she is.

davis@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Duh, Shirley Temple. So obvious.