Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Morning

We had a very merry Christmas and hope you did too. Here are some moments we captured.

Waiting anxiously in the hall.


Waiting weirdly in the hall.


Breakfast for Ben.


New horsey!


New skateboard!

New doll!

New doll!


Abby's Christmas surprise, new room!



Anna's Christmas surprise, new room!


8 comments:

Jo said...

You pulled it off, Ange! Magnificent!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, The video of your girls and their new rooms is so fun. I still can't believe you were able to do it. Wow.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Awww...
what little love bugs!

Looks like lots of fun over there!!

Shannon said...

Andrea, I love the room reveals. I felt like I was watching trading spaces or something. And- you went all out! The rooms are darling.

Bobbi said...

The rooms are so fun! And you must have known what colors they wanted. The beds are darling... it all is so very cute!!

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Those videos were worth all the work we've put into those rooms. Glad you posted them.

Natalie Hunter said...

how come you never decorated the rooms for me? haha. just kidding. they look awesome! i have a blog, but i dont know how to get you there....

Gina said...

What a beautiful moments captured! Such a happy Christmas!

Terri sent me over. We are in Utah too!