Sunday, October 30, 2011

Party Girls

 

Evidently we’ve officially reached the pouty lip pose phase.

100_4565

These two cute girls threw quite a bash Friday night.  They did it all on their own and worked SO hard to pull it all off.  I think it was a success, all we know is there was a gaggle of giggly, goofy, girly girls up and down our stairs all night.  Here are some photos of the food they prepared and some of their décor:

Here’s their cute banner they made and a pumpkin balloon dart game

100_4544

100_4513

100_4515

100_4514

100_4516

100_4517

100_4527

One of their friends brought this creepy snack and the apple mouths are the other thing Anna and Chloe made.

100_4522

It was really funny to me that these two 13 years olds have already taken things to a whole new level I would never even imagine doing, let alone actually do all that.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Wow!
She is seriously talented!
How fun that she loves putting stuff like that together, and that she has a mom that lets her do it.

Jo said...

I'm so glad you posted the pictures of all the spooky food. It was phenomenally well done. I'll tell you, these two shoot for the moon-- and they get there. Pretty amazing girls!

Shauna said...

Wow, my daughter hosted a party today and it wasn't that fancy. That is impressive!

Critt & Britt said...

Wow! She is one Creative, Impressive girl!