Than cousin love…
Amelia, is just about 3 months older than Joshua and I can’t get enough of these two. They really want to interact but aren’t sure how to, so they grunt and grab and bounce. So cute!
Here’s a video I filmed a few weeks ago and never got around to posting of another thing that’s hard to beat, a very hardy laugh.
Joshy laughing from Andrea W. on Vimeo.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness there is nothing cuter! love that age and wow joshy looks so much like natey to me!
Cousin love and Joshy's laugh- priceless!
That title is perfect, sooo darling!
Oh my gosh! I need to kiss his cheeks.
awww, those pics are so cute! i love how their heads are just resting on each other. how cute! thanks for watching our kids while we were gone!
He is so big!!! The pictures of Joshy and Amelia are heart melting!!!
Even though we don't grunt and bounce with excitement, I am excited to see you and love that you are my cousin.
But it is the best to watch your children love their cousins. See you soon!!!!
Post a Comment