Sunday, December 26, 2010

Girls’ Christmas Gifts

The girls always like to do something homemade for their best friends for Christmas.   I looked around online and found an example of a cute ipod cozy made out of felt and knew that was the perfect thing.   I think they turned out super cute, and they actually did it.  I found some cute templates for a bird and an owl, sewed the snaps on and showed them how to get started and they ran with it.  Anna created her own designs for hers.

Here’s Abby’s first one with the owl

IMG_2811

Abby’s second one with the bird

IMG_2812

Anna’s soccer cozy for her soccer star friend

IMG_2815

Her cute flower one.

IMG_2814

Other than a fun creative craft night, I had so much fun hanging out with my two darling girls. 

2 comments:

Macy said...

those are really cute, ange, anna, and abby! I love the owl one.

Mandolin said...

Very impressive! I love the creative time with girls as well! Halen would be jealous! A good goal for me!