First of all for coming. We wondered if you would ever arrive there for a while. Secondly, thank you for being warm enough to put shorts on Joshua so that I have access to those legs all day long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes it feels like we're going nowhere fast!
5 comments:
Adorable! It was beautiful today.
Oh what an adorable little chub! I'd say that the old pairing "fat and happy" certainly apply to little Joshy.
BTW, I didn't notice the temp, but I do hope you checked to see if it met the 70 degree threshold for shorts!
Definitely worth the pictures! Wish I could squeeze them. They remind me of another little Wright baby... oh say around 11 years ago. Now those were some fun thighs!!!
OH MY GOODNESS. Who needs prozac, when you could just look at that? Seriously that just made me so happy, can't wait to see it in person when I can squeeze em. So dang cute.
AMEN!!! I can't even get enough!It was so great to hang out with you guys....we love you!
Post a Comment