
So NOT ready. Not ready to have my kids gone ALL day everyday especially my little 6 year old, NOT ready to do carpools, homework, lessons, early bedtimes, early mornings. Usually I'm pretty ready for some structure in our lives by this time of year, but I'm just not anywhere close to being there this year I really want another month. Tuesday I get to go to back-to-school night at 4:00, 5:30 and 7:00. ARRRGGGGGGGG!!!
5 comments:
Wow! That sneaked up on me. I'm glad you got that vacation in last week. Perfect timing. Where did summer go?
Yeah, it's a little sad to see it come. But last night I was thinking back to the feeling of going back to school, and it made me really happy remembereing that feeling. Rex is not very enthuused, but still, I'm a little jealous.
Enjoy this time in your life. They are the "best". They grow up too soon and you will, believe it or not, "miss these days". Half day kindergardens were bummers; but once they go all day there is a certain rhythm to the hectic schedule.
I am with you on that!
Oh wow - I relate to this!! Perfect picture.
Post a Comment