Turn into this lovely young lady:All in two seconds. Okay if you want to get technical it's actually been 11 years today, but it feels like 2 seconds. Seriously, wow.
We are so blessed to have Anna in our family as a daughter, sister to Abby, Nate, Ben and Joshy, and as a really talented unique person. She has had to deal with a pretty big obstacle for someone so young, but she's also been blessed with so many talents and abilities that have given her strength to deal with the hard things as well as enriched all of us who get to be close to her.
Anna is so full of life and love and affection. She has a serious thoughtful side and a playful mischievous side. She's super girly but never prissy. She can be amazingly tough, confident and determined, but is also very sensitive and vulnerable at times. She can be very philosophical about her life and struggles and joys, but at other times she's all emotion. The one thing she isn't is predictable. Mostly she's Anna and that means there will be affection, fun, laughter, creativity and joy. We love Anna so much and hope you have a wonderful 11th birthday!
10 comments:
Wow indeed! How did she get that big? I swear I remember that first picture... I may have even been present when it was took! Hope she has a great day. Just a few more years til we get her and D together again. :)
Happy Birthday Anna! We love you.
Happy birthday, Anna. It's hard to think of a more loving, vivacious, fun-loving girl. So glad we have you.
Perfect tribute, Ange. Anna certainly is one of a kind. Such a fascinating, bright and loving girl. I love you, Anna!
Such a cute baby and a pretty girl. Happy Birthday Anna and welcome to preteens Andrea.
Happy Birthday, Anna. A perfect tribute to a beautiful young lady.
Happy birthday Anna!!!
oh cute picture of the little munchkin, I can't believe how grown up she is! She really is the most loving affectionate person I know, not to mention so incredibly helpful and attentive to my little ones! I love her so much, what a joy she is. Happy late Birthday Anna!
happy birthday, anna! We love you!
Post a Comment