Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Evening Walk

Tonight was a gorgeous night so we decided to head to a nearby trail and walk up to the pond. It was beautiful and a great little outing. As we drove to the trail Benny said, "Where are we going?" I answered, "We're going to go for a walk." He looked confused and said, "This is not a walk, this is a car." We straigtened it all out and had a lovely evening.
















7 comments:

Eliza said...

Oh my word that header picture is unbelievable! you are a professional! so perfect and beautiful and cute. looks like a great night, nothing beats a summer evening walk.

*Monica* said...

What cute pictures! I really like your header picture too.

Grandma W said...

Such sweet pictures of the kids. I see Anna found the lone rock to sit on. Benny looks more like Brennan every day where Abby and Nate are mini you. I think Anna looks like her Grandma Jamie. I am getting so anxious to see what the baby is and who he/she looks like.

Sara said...

LOVE the header!

Ryan said...

Yeah, the header is really pretty, Ange. I love those nights out with the family when everything looks like that. Thanks for sharing.

Shauna said...

What a fun family night. I need to know how you make a picture header. It really is a great picture of your cute 4 soon to be 5 kiddos.

Jo said...

Well I hate to repeat, but that first picture IS stunning. My other favorite is is Benny in the bush.

The pond shots are beautiful. I love that place!