Yesterday the Kindergartners had their program. I know I keep saying this, but watching Nate perform is one of my all-time favorite things in the world because he takes himself SO seriously. There's just something funny about a little boy singing happy light little songs with happy light little choreography with his eyebrows furrowed in total concentration and seriousness.
Nate's End of Year Kindergarten Program from Andrea W. on Vimeo.
I had the girls each make a card for their teachers. This is what they came up with.
Anna's




7 comments:
Oh my gosh can you have your girls make and write me a note? ; ) those were so sweet and adorable and just plain nice. I loved abby's exclamation marks, so cute. those teachers will die, that is so thoughtful of you to do stuff like that. Oh and nates face is so adorably focused and in the zone that I want to eat it. He is such a little sincere serious guy sometimes i love it! that video was making me laugh hard.
I'm sure no gift you could buy would mean more to the teachers than those heart-felt (and well illustrated) cards! Sweet girls.
And thank you thank you for a peek at cute, "on task" Natey!
Ange, I love the way you described how funny it is to watch Nate doing light stuff with a furrowed brow. LOVE those notes. Those teachers are really going to love them. That was so sweet of you and them.
LOL. Those notes blow my mind. I could never think of half of the stuff they came up with, even at age 33. Nate's solemnity is so awesome. Great post.
Little boys don't love programs. So cute. I love the sweet cards.
those are the sweetest cards ever. I bet that totally made their days!
Those "thank you", "I will miss you" notes are keepers. I too always hated the end of a school year, especially at the 12th grade level. You go for 9 months with the same teacher and kids and you become a family. I just caught up with a classmate that I went through 5th grade and on up to 12th after 50 years. It's just like old times. Good friends remain in your heart "forever and ever". Life is good!!!!
Post a Comment